I would truly appreciate some help styling a nested list for a single level
drop down menu.  What piece of the CSS  will allow me to increase the text
field for nested list items.  I can style the font size, color, width and
background, but text still wraps to the next line.  My question is.how can I
expand the text field of the sub menus independently of the primary menu
items?

Interesting...I noticed that when there's no space between the text the line
never wraps, but does wrap after a certain point in between words.  Using an
image also looks like a solution, but not ideal for SEO.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Keith

http://www.pavetosuccess.org/hands-for-humanity/index1.html

http://www.pavetosuccess.org/hands-for-humanity/css/screen.css