I'm running into a real poser and hopefully someone can help me out.
I'm building a site using Son of Suckerfish dropdowns for the main
navigation. One one page, I have a Flash video imbedded at the top of
the content area where the dropdowns overlap. I added
wmode="transparent" to get the dropdowns from hiding behind the video,
but now have run into a strange problem with IE7. The page initally
displays fine, but when I hover over a nav item to activate a
dropdown, IE7 hides the video and all content below (everything within
the same div from the video to the end). I haven't the first clue
what's going on. Anyone run into this before, and/or have an idea of
how to get IE7 to behave? Here's the link:

http://associationdatabase.com/aws/ORAEF/pt/sp/prostart_cafe

CSS link: http://209.235.200.149/screen.css