Karen Gunnell wrote:
> <http://www.netministries.ie/joomla>
>
> [1] I have a dynamic component that requires a vertical scrollbar if
> the display is larger than the height set. This works perfectly in FF
> but not in IE(7). It's the item marked "staff corner"
> (Div="yvComment").

The code in the style-element works on its own - works even in IE6 with
the right CC, but something in your IE7 stylesheet seems to override it.
IE7 is useless for checking source-code and stylesheets, so I need a
full link to that IE7 stylesheet in order to extract and check those styles.

> [2] As you can see in IE the components at the end of the screen are
> not aligned while they are in FF. What do you recommend for me to fix
> this?

Don't know what you mean by "the end of the screen", and can't see what
is or isn't aligned in IE vs FF either. Also, which version of FF are
you referring to?

regards
        Georg
--