I have to agree with Georg here.
I've noticed you are partially using tables (top section) and then DIVs for
layout.

You need to clean the code and stick with DIVs.
Also the 'IE6 fix' conditional comments need to be removed!

ie <LI><A href="/pay-per-click.htm"><!--[if IE
7]><!--></a><!--<![endif]--><!--[if lte IE
6]><TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD><![endif]-->

So if it loads in IE6 it'll add even more tables!
I'm unsure why the [if IE 7] you close the </a> but not in any other
browser.

Next step once you've re-coded it into DIVs is to ensure its at least HTML
or XHTML Transitional valid.
That should be your starting point.

Sorry to seem unhelpful but as was said it would only fail again if further
modifications were make or may break in IE7/6 due to the conditional
comments.

~Mx