>haslayout is really annoying but quite an easy one to resolve, usual
>methods are to use relative positioning or the zoom property to force
>and element to have layout in ie.

ahh but this is the issue where haslayout has been triggered with a
width. I actually need haslayout not to be triggered in this case.
Yes triggering haslayout is quite easy. Removing that without
breaking layout is much more difficult.

This is the negative version of haslayout where its presense causes
IE to render blocks incorrectly.

seemingly endless tests but I'll give it a run through again. I'm not
sure if the entire content cannot have any haslayout triggers which
would be impossible due to any images  having layout innately.

Wesley Lamont