On 2009-02-16 Iain Wilson wrote:

>Hi All
>
>New to this CSS world but loving it.
>
>I have seen many examples of tableless forms such as that at Dynamic Drive -
>CSS Library
[snip]
>However, I cannot find anything that works with ASP.NET components such
>
><ASP:Label>, <ASP:TextBox> etc.
>
>Is it possible to do the same thing with .Net components (new to .net as
>well)

Sure, the rendered html is <label ... <input ...

Unfortunately IDs on form elements are useless in .net for
styling as M$ gloms hierarchy into the label to (presumably)
insure uniqueness. The cascade and the CssClass attribute are
your friends.

One _strong_ recommendation, please use the AssociatedControlID
attribute to explicitly associate the labels with their related
form inputs. Your screenreader users will be appreciative.

HTH,

-Steve

--
Steve Axthelm