Ib Jensen wrote:
> 2009/2/20 Ib Jensen <ibkjen...@gmail.com>:
>
>> I think I've solved the Font-sizing problem.
>>
>> But still having some problem with some Negative margins and maybe
>> some other things that I've not yet  have discovered
>>

> Forgot the link:
>
> http://ikjensen.dk

That's nice. It was 20% less than default. You changed it to 25% less
than default.  In other words it is more even more difficult read in a
high dpi laptop than it was. How about we try default... :-) ?

In content.css try changing this:
body {font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:75.00%color:#444;}
To this:
body {font: 100%/1.4 Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color:#222;}

What browsers seem to be giving you difficulty with margins?

aside; might be best to keep this thread on css-d, rather than list
jumping...

--

A thin red line and a salmon-color ampersand forthcoming.
http://chelseacreekstudio.com/