Good Evening;

If in your opinion this is off topic and you can help, please respond
offlist otherwise respond onlist.
Please look at http://www.edi-cp.com/newweb/index.php
In IE7 the "show video" link appears in the proper spot and expands as
desired and in fact shows the video.
In FF the "show video" link appears in the proper spot and expands as
desired and does not show the video.  This is what I would expect.

When code for showing the video is included all hell breaks loose.
In FF See http://www.edi-cp.com/newweb/index_bad.php
How do I prevent the text from sliding far down the page??

To show the video the following line is suggested by Camtasia.
Without this line there are no validation errors and everything behaves
properly except there is no video in FF.

 <embed name="csSWF" src="prodline_logo_video2_controller.swf" width="500"
height="430" bgcolor="#1a1a1a" quality="best" allowScriptAccess="always"
allowFullScreen="true" scale="showall"
flashVars="autostart=false&thumb=FirstFrame.png&thumbscale=45&color=0x000000,0x000000"

pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash";></embed>

This line creates 18 markup errors.
and it shoves the text which should follow the "show video" link  far down
the page in FF.  Everything appears okay in IE7.  Can that be fixed with
CSS?

Can that embed line be replaced with CSS?

Is there another way to embed video in a web page?

If the text followed directly after the video, I might be tempted to ignore
the errors.

Any pointers will be appreciated.

Del