Hey Css-d folks,

I've been knocking my head against this one for awhile now.

I do know this one has a bit of divitis going on but it was the only way I
could make the layout work in FF, which is how it's supposed to look. The other
good browsers render it okay.

Page here:
http://doneinstyle.com/test/boywerewewrong/

Site looks fine until you scroll down in IE6. Then there's a peekaboo gap that
comes and goes if you minimize the screen, then pull it back up.

I've tried haslayout trigger zoom: 1; on dang near every element in the layout,
and also tried position relative on a number of things.

With position: relative; on the div#content the gap problem is fixed but the
background of content-inner-four disappears and won't reappear no matter what I
try. Putting an !IMPORTANT on the background element does something even more
bizarre-- it doesn't make the background appear, but it does shift the
background out of alignment on the other corner. *sigh*

There's also a sidescroll in IE7 I haven't even tried to fix yet, but at least
the peekaboo problem isn't happening there.

I'm on digest for the list, so please copy me as well as the list if you have
some solution for me. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

--
Ciao for now,
 bj                          mailto:b...@bitchslappin.net