2009/3/3 Michał Zieliński <zie...@gmail.com>:

> I really need to have layout (font size) the same on every machine. By the
> same I rather mean more or less. I definitely don`t want to
> explain people why they have font about 20px large while on the next monitor
> it is 12px.

Sorry, this is something under control of the user and his browser.
Any font sizes you set are only suggestions and there is nothing you
can do to change this.  If I set the minimum font size to 30px in my
copy of Firefox then the smallest font  your page shows on my browser
will be at 30px for me whether you like it or not.

Wise web designers keep this in mind when designing.  I think,
personally, that a design that breaks when the user sets his own font
size is simply a broken design.  Alas, that includes all too many of
them.  :-(

But trying to get control of what cannot be controlled is a sure
recipe for endless frustration.
--
Ed Seedhouse