On Mar 5, 2009, at 4:14 AM, Kim Brooks Wei wrote:

> I added a link to the fotos in my #sitenav. Now there's a blue border
> around the foto-links but I can't seem to find what's causing it.
>
> See border here:
> http://thewei.com/sandbox/scenter/
>
> No border here (but fotos aren't links, either)
> http://thewei.com/sandbox/scenter/about.php
>
> Please help me find the border in my code. Thanks as always . . .
There is no border, but
ul#sitenav li a:visited { /*sc.css (line 272)*/
background:none repeat scroll 0 0 #A15F3B;
color:#E93941;
}

The background of the <a> around the image shines through, which is
pretty normal. Images are inline elements and rest on the baseline,
there is space for descenders.

ul#sitenav li img {vertical-align:bottom;}
is a possible solution.

Philippe
---
Philippe Wittenbergh