2009/3/7 Ib Jensen <ibkjen...@gmail.com>:
> 2009/3/7 Alan Gresley <a...@css-class.com>:
>> Alan Gresley wrote:
>>>
>>> Ib Jensen wrote:
>>>>

>> .subcolumns {  width: 99%; /* Change to keep IE6 happy */   overflow:hidden;
>>   }

This wasn't nescessary to adjust, ( I think ). But always nice to know.

Link: http://ikjensen.dk/test/

> Thanks to all.
>
> As mentioned earlier adding : height: 1% to #center solved the problem.
> When I added it directly to default.css. Instead of making a CC.
>
> Adding : margin-top: 1em to #content, might solve the problem with the
> sidebar.

Adding this last solution solved the problem, Almost.

Maybe fidling with the margin-top, will solve the differences in
height, between sidebar and content. In IE6 ?

--
Regards / Mhv.
Ib K. jensen - http://ikjensen.dk