ray wrote:
> Hi, All
>
> Please look at this page http://claimexdemo.hcoms.co.uk/case_studies.php.
> Click menu item titled "Case studies" several times, you'll see that the
> whole page moves to right and then to left quickly. I checked the whole code
> but found none of problem. Could somebody help me out?  Thanks in advance.
>
> Thanks

Hello Ray

It would help if you could be more precise. Very importantly, what
browser do you observe the bug in? Also what elements actually move?

OK, I have notice a bug in IE8b2. O a maximized viewport, clicking the
menu item "Case studies" once or several times causes either.

1. The top banner above the menu to disappear.
2. The Image above the text of each Cast Study (1 to 4) to disappear.
3. Both the above to disappear.
4. For the banner image and study image to alternatively disappear.
5. For everything to reappear that had disappeared.

There is to movement seen to the right and then left.

BTW, your XHTML is invalid.

--
Alan http://css-class.com/