Ian Young wrote:

> http://www.dbadvertising.co.uk/dev/home-test3.html
>
> The "address" image has extra space between it and the nav2 div above.

The page looks completely blank on my IE 7. No idea why. No fancy browser
settings right now, and other pages work normally.

On Firefox, I see the warning

"Varoitus: Odotettiin ","- tai "{"-merkkiä, mutta löytyi "html".
Sääntökokoelma jätetty huomiotta virheellisen valitsijan vuoksi.
Lähdetiedosto: http://www.dbadvertising.co.uk/dev/includes/style-new.css
Rivi: 51"

I guess that's Greek to you, but your copy of Firefox, or a CSS checker,
would probably give a report in English.

(Yes, I know it's some trick purported to hide something from naughty
browsers, but such tricks have their risks. It's easy to outsmart oneself in
CSS.)

Oh, and a markup validator finds some errors. There seems to be a </div> tag
missing, and that could cause almost anything, even in CSS.

--
Yucca, http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/