I've put a bit of a hack in my CSS to achieve a "current" state on my top
horizontal navigation -- I'm using the Multilevel navigation plugin in
wordpress, which uses a version of suckerfish.  The issue is that while the
"current" state is working fine for the top level, it is cascading down to
the sub levels as well.  Please see
http://www.indivumed.com/wp.indivumed.com/?page_id=69  for an example --
hovering over "Products and Services", the sub menu item "Full pathology
service" is highlighted in the same dark blue - but if should be highlighted
with a light blue.  My code:

#suckerfishnav li.current_page_item,
#suckerfishnav li.current_page_parent,
#suckerfishnav li.current_page_ancestor {     background:#4c90cc ; } // dark
blue background
#suckerfishnav ul li ul li.current_page_item,
#suckerfishnav ul li ul  li.current_page_parent,
#suckerfishnav ul li ul li.current_page_ancestor {
   background:#e4e7f3;  } // light blue background

What am I missing?

Anne