Sandy wrote:
> Could you please take a look at something for me?
> I have been trying to write a print style sheet for this page, but it
> just isn't working.
> http://sandyfeldman.com/proposal/nathanieldett/nd_print.css
> http://sandyfeldman.com/proposal/nathanieldett/test.php
> when I try and print out of FireFox, it inserts random page breaks. When
> I try and print out of Safari, text comes out grey. I had a friend print
> it for me, and he got a big, black border where I had specified
> border : none;
> Opera's is not too bad, but I don't want to rely on that!

You haven't specified a media for your nd.css style sheet so browser
default to specifying this as media="all". I bet if you change this:
<link rel="stylesheet"
       type="text/css"
       href="nd.css" />
to this:
<link rel="stylesheet"
       type="text/css"
       media="screen,projection"
       href="nd.css" />
...you'll find your print styles much easier to manage.

--
<!--
  ! Bill Brown <macnim...@gmail.com>