Hi

i have a strange problem with this site :
http://test3.dekkers.net/marriage.html
it's a site i inherited and need to fix.

the problem is with the arrow buttons on the bottom:
in IE all works fine, but in any standards compliant browser, the active
area of the button seems not to be connected with the button itself?
when i try to move the buttons down - the active area seems to stay in
place, and only where the input still covers it - as soon as the input
covers none of the active area the button stops working.
in the current situation only the upper half of the button is clickable.

I've tried every imaginable positioning technique - absolute, relative...
none work, I've tried just for the test to add an input type=button - same
problem...

does anyone here have an idea ?

thanks

Ido