> In a sense, yes. IE6 sees all styles, so interference is guaranteed.
>
> 1: reverse the order of the stylesheets. Correct IE6 AFTER the main
> stylesheet.
> <link href="sc-ie7.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
> <!--[if lte IE 6]><link href="lte-ie6.css" rel="stylesheet"
> type="text/css" /><![endif]-->

I tried them every possible ( or did I forgot one ? ) way around the last 10
days:
http://www.melusinedesign.nl/test/test.html
http://www.melusinedesign.nl/test/test_2.html
http://www.melusinedesign.nl/test/test_3.html
http://www.melusinedesign.nl/test/test_4.html
http://www.melusinedesign.nl/test/test_5.html
http://www.melusinedesign.nl/test/test_6.html
doesn't work ;-(

> 2: you may have to give styles in the IE6 stylesheet even higher
> specificity, to make sure override takes effect.

what do you precisely mean ? Do you have an example?

Thanks for your help!
Rose