Looked at it in FF 3.0.4 on Linux with JS on. The first time I went
(with JS turned off) the About section was expanded. After I turned JS
on, the About section was collapsed, and clicking on About did NOTHING
beyond put a dotted horizontal line above and below it.

Clicking Projects expands projects.

Everything in the nav links is flush right to me.

--
David
gn...@hawaii.rr.com