Christopher R wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 10:36 PM "David Laakso"
> <da...@chelseacreekstudio.com> wrote:
>> Christopher R wrote:
>>> http://www.thecreativesheep.ca/site/imagepage5.html
>>>
>>> Here is the link, hopefully it can get figured out in case I run into the
>>> same problem on my other pages.
>>
>> Please bottom post in reply. What OS/browser does not load all the images?
>
> FireFox, and the links don't work either in any browser I find it odd.

Your bit about Flash isn't scripted right, or something. I have Flash
installed in FF here, and before I enabled Javascript on your site, I
could have clicked on the Flash and seen it. After I enabled Javascript
on your page, the Flash image was replaced by a silly bit of text
telling me I didn't have Flash installed ...

I don't see what images are missing, unless there's supposed to be
images in the white middle section of the page?

--
David
gn...@hawaii.rr.com