Hi all,

I have an IE weirdness on a site I am developing. I have a CSS-based
image map on one page. The image map works fine except that one button
is only "active" in the bottom half. The offending page is here:

http://www.tellura.co.uk/ruberyowen/contact-us.php

On this page, if you look at the Rozone button (top right) it shows an
orange dotted border on hover, as it should. However in IE 6 under
Windows 2000 and IE7 under Vista the top half of this button is not
clickable. In Safari and Firefox it behaves correctly. I can't see
what is wrong with my code or css - can anyone tell me what might be
wrong here?

Thanks,

Ian.
--