Martyn Merrett wrote:

> Thought you'd be interested in this. Could this *finally* be the end
> of IE6 and our CSS woes?

Yes, in time IE6 will disappear - the sooner the better, but the
suggested 'options for "not supporting" ie6' are time-consuming and
don't provide quick relief for designers/developers.

This is quick and painless...
<http://www.gunlaug.no/contents/wd_additions_50.html>
...and can leave IE6 with no styles or with minimal styling in no time,
almost regardless of how one organizes ones site and CSS.

I prefer the "minimal styles" route - as shown for my article, but will
probably follow the "no change" route site-wide and for client work
until IE7 disappears too.
IE7 for the most part falls into the same "bug-category" as IE6, and is
in need of the same fixes as its predecessor(s), or variants thereof,
anyway - at least the way I work :-)

More on the issue...
<http://thatnorwegianguy.com/norwegian-ie6-spring-cleaning/>
<http://www.stoplivinginthepast.com/news/steve-balmer-voices-support-for-the-norwegian-ie6-campaign/>