Christopher R wrote:
> I've run into a problem first off the <a> links on this page
> http://www.thecreativesheep.ca/site/indexpage9.html don't work in IE 6 or IE
> 7 but work in FireFox also on that same page how does one get rid of all the
> extra space at the bottom of the page ? And on this page
> http://www.thecreativesheep.ca/site/animationpage2.html I'm trying to figure
> how to fix those HTML errors ?

IE (particularly 6 and before) has stacking issues and using all that
absolute and relative positioning is the root cause of this and several
other problems on that page. However, you've been told before about this
and IIRC, both your tee pee and sheep were in serious danger at the time
:-). In itself this simply goes toward validating my final comments.
Personally, I would start again using a more robust layout technique.

Ian has pointed you in the right direction regarding the flash issue.
Take his advice please.

> On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 1:10 PM mx.css...@googlemail.com wrote:
>
>> >No facility to check at the moment but I've noticed whitespaces between
>> > HREF= and "/location.htm".
>> > Might be that?
>> >
>> > HTML:
>> > </ul></div>
Then Christopher R responded:
> I don't have location.htm on my page unless I'm overlooking it I don't have it
Surely you jest?? The reference to location.htm was to YOUR locations
inside the a tags, which mx  made very clear with the html code copied
from your page (including the extra spaces).  Please tell me you
understand this now.
> I have the same code on another page and it validates fine ?!
No. If you have code on one page that validates, presuming you are using
the same doctype on both, then by definition it cannot be the same on
another, else it *cannot* be failing said validation. I see Michael has
just responded to this, however, I will again refer you to Ian's
suggestion - SWFobject.

In closing, if you are going to continue to post here, the List Admin
recently requested in a separate thread we all pay careful attention to
trimming our posts, and recommended bottom posting as best practice.
Please take his advice on both.

David Laakso also had some advice for you which I am more than a little
inclined to agree with, and without wishing to appear rude, I will
reiterate the crux of it:

You might submit your advanced CSS question (s) to:
<http://csscreator.com/>, <http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/>, or
<http://bytes.com/>.

HTH
Adieu