Hi Gautam,

Don't apologise -I'm sure you english is better than most kids these days! (:

I can see that each of the 4 links has 3 nodes.
You would like it if either the link or any node it would highlight
that link (A:active).

I have done this in the past using PHP to generate the menu code for me.

Aside from individually updating each page with a class I can't see it
would be possible.
You could possibly use javascript to detect the URL and add the style.

~Mx
http://www.mxdx.co.uk