Greetings,

page: www.gardenworkd-wny.com/index.php
css: www.gardenworkd-wny.com/css/gardenworks_main.css

You guessed it, another ie 7 peculiarity. I have a footer that works in
FF3, Opera, and Safari. It appears just below the main text. In IE7 it
is several inches down. I tried to put in an ie7 only style sheet. I
have never done it before and I am not sure it is right. Anyway, it does
not work. So I am looking for advice on what I have done wrong or what I
have overlooked in ie7 to solve the problem.

This occurs on all my pages with footers, but i just gave you the main
page as an example.

Also, the header is a bg image and I am wondering if that has something
to do with it. This is the first time I have done a header this way so I
have little experience to draw on.

Many thanks for the help.

Best,
--