Sorry I hit send. iPhone 3.0 beta bug. Again if u have a mac install
several tinyXP OS and turn o. Unit mode then you can have all the.
Variants of every plaform and screen right I side your mac. I use an
AppleScript / commandline trinks to double click to post mn current
browse windows across the various VMs.  Again sorry for the run on
email. I'm waiting to board my plane.

In the interest of full disclosure I was the UI Sr. Visual design for
the VMware fusion product. And yes I know it's badly designed.  Win
marketing team was the bosses :-)

Sent from my iPhone