Does someone have some insight on what might be the closest thing to
IE conditional comments for Safari & Firefox?

I know that putting -webkit in front of css will make it safari only.
Could I do the same thing -moz-margin-top, or is does mozilla only
allow this for CSS 3?

I'm looking for the most pain-free way without a massive browser check
to have several selective items based on the browser. Is there a quick
solution, what's the new  "browser detect" method in the last several
years. I haven't needed this for a while.