Rod Castello wrote:
> Additionally, can anyone explain why Safari renders the in-line list
> shorter than Firefox? It seems like it renders the font smaller.
> [...]
>
> http://rodcastello.com/pedro/index6e.html Thanks in advance.

Now you have the other issues addressed, I think your menu width issue
may be due to the way Safari tends to truncate any fractions of a
percent for font-size based lengths (EM or %). It looks like the
letter-spacing: 0.4em; being less than 1px is ignored by Safari, but
applied by Firefox.

Of course, any computer not having Impact fonts installed will get
something else entirely. So will anyone with text-size settings other
than the most usual, or with an OS setting other than 96 DPI.

Cordially,
David