I missed this the first time but glad you pointed out that link... wow
I have so much still to learn with CSS.  My client is a graphic
designer and demands absoulute lines so css is a must for me.  Just
when I think I am getting a handle on things I will see something like
this and realize I can still do better :)

Thanks Bruno