Anna G wrote:
> Thank you David!!!!
>
> It looks perfect in FF but in IE7 it is still sitting right below the
> first paragraph :(
>

>         I would like to display <div class="box-files-port"> below the
>         image. How
>         would I go about doing this?
>
>         Anna
>         _

My bad! When a block of a given and known width (your image) precedes
text of unknown width, IE/7 and IE/6, get the block formatting context--
hasLayout properties -- [1] wrong. A very simple way around this is to
use what Georg Sortun calls "reverse engineering"[2]. The image is set
float left. The p is assigned display: table; height: 100%;. And the
block to go underneath the image is set to clear both.

Please see:
<http://chelseacreekstudio.com/ca/cssd/ana.html>
Checked in IE 6/7/and 8. And in Opera, Safari, and Firefox.

[1] <http://www.satzansatz.de/cssd/onhavinglayout.html>
[2] <http://www.gunlaug.no/contents/wd_example_01.html>