Hello list,

I put up a simple example page at this address:
http://christianmontoya.net/help/
and I have been working on fixing the bugs in IE 6. Usually I have no
trouble doing this but today I can't seem to figure things out. First,
the main content section does not come out tall enough, so the bottom
background image gets cut off. I used a combination of hasLayout
triggers + float containment on this section to make things work, but
I don't understand why my background image still gets cut off. Second,
the text in the right sidebar does not wrap properly, so I either have
to use overflow:hidden or break this text. This comes from two block
elements that have been given "display:inline" to make them behave
like one text element.

Any help solving these two problems would be greatly appreciated!

Christian Montoya
mappdev.com :: christianmontoya.net