Hey all,
I need some help... I have a gradient background on a page, and I have a div
on the page where it has a drop shadow. I want to the drop shadow to be
smooth over the gradient background. So I decided to using pngs (and later
on will target IE with the ie6? transparency hack maybe)... but I'm just
trying to get this working in FireFox now...

Here are the images.
http://electrotonik.com/temp/test/drop-shadow-gradient-test.html

and the psd file if you think different slices are needed (and to see what
its kinda supposed to look like... I made the height a bit longer for the
div to expand as needed, width right now also is based on % so needs to
expand as well).
http://electrotonik.com/temp/test/drop-shadow-gradient-test.html

Thanks for any suggestions?