-----Original Message-----
From: MEM [mailto:tal...@gmail.com]

> I have done this, but the content still remains on the left side.

I left out the part where you center the container-wrapper.  Margin: 0 auto
should work for that.
Since the container-wrapper is the same size as its content then that will
center the columns on the page (since they'll stay in the container-wrapper)

> Tim, I've followed your solution but, then I realize that I was no clue
> where to apply the .top . bottom .left .right classes...

Sorry about that.  You apply them to divs just like you had.

  <!-- image borders -->
  <!-- end of image borders -->

  Content

But if you've already found another solution, then you don't really need any of
my extra explanation.  You can just throw it away.

> I happen to find this solution, I just hope it is browser friendly...
> I've just:
>
> Float .wrapper3 and overflow:hidden to .container_wrappers.
>
> Like the buttons!!! But on the buttons the overflow:hidden was there to hide
> the horizontal scroll, here, however, it avoids wrapper3 to drop.
>
> This way, I don't know why, .wrapper3 don't drop and stays inline. Yupi!! :)
>
> Anyone cares to "drop" a few line or links to the whys of this?

When you set overflow:hidden, it treats the page like it has infinite
horizontal space, and just hides anything that doesn't fit.  So your wrapper3
will never drop, but it may get covered up by the end of the box or go off the
edge of the page.  You should probably experiment with different browser sizes
and font-sizes to see if it breaks.

> Here is the new version:
> http://www.cantinho.org/pt/cantinho-site/rounded_gradient_boxes_v4_clean_up.
> html

> However, I'd like to avoid to define a width for the container_wrappers. I'd
> just prefer that he sticks with the width sum of his contents and still,
> centered... but maybe it's not possible ?

Not possible with CSS I don't think.  Certainly possible with a little bit of
simple javascript.  But that's off topic for the list.

---Tim