I hope you don't receive the e-mails like I do, on a non digestive way,
otherwise, you will not stand this dog site anymore, and you probably use
the shovel on me!!
Please have patience... hmmm... it's for helping animals. :) (psst... and to
help me A LOT on learning) well, here he goes:

The xhtml is validated.
The css is validated.

The page is here, and the css source is inside:
http://www.cantinho.org/pt/cantinho-site/layout5_ups.html

1) On IE:
On the top visual box, the right margin breaks on text-resize on IE.
Could it be related with the padding applied on the #navcontainer ?

2) In All Browsers:
The username and password input boxes don't align correctly one each other,
on the same vertical line.(doing a browser zoom will show more clearly the
fault).

3) On IE 6:
The #navcontainer is not properly positioning on IE6. It sticks at the
bottom of the container.
It seems that he ignores the padding values. Could it also, be related with
the padding
applied on the #navcontainer ?

Thanks a lot,
Márcio