Hi,

I have a page that displays appropriately in Firefox, Safari, Ie 7 + 8 but,
according to browsershots, is not displaying properly in Ie6.

A sample page with the problem can be found at:
        http://www.web-devel.co.nz/myvreo/test.html
Note: The other links should take you to a login page because the page would
normally be visible only to users that have logged in.

The line beneath the tabbed menu contains an image, a menu list (add New
Buyer, etc) and a search form. They line up correctly in the modern browsers
but in ie6 (according to browsershots) the search form is to the left and
above the image and menu instead of being on the right.

The image is floated left of the ul menu and the form is floated right.

I've validated the html and the css and there doesn't appear to be any
errors that are associated with the problem.

I'm pulling my hair out trying to sort the problem out because I can only
check changes via browsershot and the turn-around is quite slow (and so far
unproductive).

Help greatly appreciated.

Regards

Richard