Lalena wrote:
> Hi, has anyone else experienced seeing colors somewhat differently in
> Photoshop vs. a web browser? Everything looks significantly darker in
> Photoshop. It certainly adds an unnecessary obstacle to the design
> process!
> Any tips on why this might be happening, and how to alleviate it?
> (I'm trying to match the background of an image--it's an image of
> type--to a hexadecimal background color.)

You've got a profile mismatched in your file. For web graphics your RGB
profile should be set for the sRGB icc profile. And your graphics should
be saved for web, not by using the 'Save As' option under the 'File'
tab, but from teh 'Save for web and devices' dialog.
 What file formats are you saving out?

~Nate