At 1:57 PM -0400 7/25/09, David Laakso wrote:
>Repeatedly clicking the digit navigation /or/ the images will eventually
>throw a blank page.
>Reload will bring back the page and its content.
>Reproducible always in:
>
>Browser:
>IE/6.0
>OS:
>Mac 10.4 Parallels XP (standalone and ieTester)
>PC XP (standalone and ieTester)
>
>uri
><http://chelseacreekstudio.com/dl/>
>css
><http://chelseacreekstudio.com/dl/css/style.css>
>
>Now what I'll do?

Why do anything? People who over-click deserve what they get.

The only exception is in purchasing where double clicking may result
in double buying -- a problem I encountered once and solved it via
javascript.

Side note: While double clicking I noticed that the "style" graphic
on the left rotates. I personally find that distracting because the
reason why I'm clicking stuff is to review your work -- in my mind,
only that should change (plus page number). I think 1,3,5,7,9 is
better presentation than 1,2,3,4,5.

Cheers,

tedd

--