Hello,

My employer has finally decided to heed my call for redoing our current website
and going from a table design to a css based design.  Since we have something
like 40% of our site visitors using IE6 we still need to make sure the new site
looks presentable to those users.  I am having problems with my div#content
pushing the parent page#div down the page in IE6 which causes the div#page
background image to be off.....alot.  You can view the page here:
http://www.forsyth.cc/cssd/default.aspx

The linked stylesheets are here:
http://www.forsyth.cc/cssd/css/normalize.css
http://www.forsyth.cc/cssd/css/style.css

I am stumped and my google-foo is just not working today.

note:  The inline style on div#content, div#sidebar and div#widebar are just so
I can show my boss how the basic page looks.  I would have used lorem ipsum but
he hates that for some reason.

Jason Snipes
Internet Application Analyst
Management Information Service