On 7/29/2009 9:58 PM, David Laakso wrote:
Alan Gresley wrote:
>> I can still get a blank page. I did notice that if I go to the
>> it displays normal. This may have something to do with re-flow when
>> the images starts to download.
>>
> Thank you, Alan. Same problem here. Simple stuff. Yet, it is as though
> IE/6 is unable to either find, or paint, a page called. Weird.
FWIW, I had the same problem with an IE6-specific stylesheet. In my
case, the page blanked a millisecond *after* it was painted. I
discovered it was an undocumented bug in IE8.js related to specifying
overflow in the main div style. When I moved the overflow property up to
the body, the problem went away. IE8.js includes many common IE hacks,
so this same issue could crop up even if you're not using IE8.js,
depending on what other hacks you may be using.