Hi all,

I have a sort of general question about an approach to CSS coding for a site
I'm working on.  Here is the visual draft just for reference:

http://spiritmoves.com/new-site/graphics/draft4b.jpg

The logo and the dancer image are placeholders while I await the "real"
images.

My question is, I am planning to use a CSS layout.  But, I will also be
using ASP code so that the image of the dancer will "randomize" about 4-6
similar images when a new page is loaded.  I know that ASP is OT for this
list, but I'm really not sure how to integrate the two together so that the
dancer images can be a background image for every page.  If I were wanting
to just randomize a content image (such as the sample image of the studio
shown in the draft), I know how to do that in ASP within the html file, but
I'm at a loss as to how to incorporate it into a background with CSS.  Or,
is this something that can be done strictly in CSS without having to use the
ASP randomizer code??

Thanks a bunch for any suggestions,

Jenni