Hello all,

I have some HTML being generated by our CMS that is creating a nested list
for a menu.
The issue at hand:

The sub-navigation on this menu is supposed to have a divider between each
item. I used a border-bottom on each link to achieve this. However, the last
item shouldn't not have this border, so I added a margin-bottom: -1px; to
the containing <ul> and that covers it up in all browsers tested (FF 3.5 on
Mac/PC, Safari 4 on Mac, Opera 9.64 on Mac, IE7 on PC, IE8 on PC, Chrome 2
on PC) but not in IE6. In IE6, the border is showing on top of the <li>
below the nested <ul>.

View the page[1] in any browser but IE6 to see what we want. CSS is linked
in the header and there is a wee bit of IE6 sniffing going on up there, too.

Anyone have a work around? And yes, if I could edit the HTML, I wouldn't be
asking for an assist on this issue; I'd add a class="last" to the last <li>
and be done with it. ;) I also considered getting rid of the dividing lines
altogether but the designer (my superior) doesn't cotton to that idea. :/

Thanks in advance!

[1] http://www.jhsph.edu/urbanhealth/about_us/demo.html

-Mike