Hi all,

Been mostly lurking on this list for months now, learned/got reminded
of a ton, thanks a lot.

I'm working on a web app in ASP.NET targeting IE6/7/8, FF3.x, Safari
3, 4, and Chrome. After dusting off my years-rusty CSS skills, I have
a layout that works well across these clients on Vista, XP and Server
2008. (Testing OSX a little later.) Unfortunately Windows 2003 appears
to render things differently, regardless of browser. One element
appears shifted to the left (or perhaps is just wider) and all text
appears larger/wider. Tried fonts in specific point sizes, tried
keywords, neither seems to work as expected.

Is there any easy or proper way of handling clients on the Windows
Server 2003 platform?

∞ Andy Badera
∞ This email is: [ ] bloggable [x] ask first [ ] private
∞ Google me: http://www.google.com/search?q=(andrew+badera)+OR+(andy+badera)