Michael Beaudoin wrote:

>>> Is anyone seeing what David sees in Firefox? It looks fine to me in
>>> Firefox Mac and PC.
>>>
>>> http://www.ba-doyn.com/junk/saw/index.htm
>>> http://www.ba-doyn.com/junk/saw/services.htm
>>>
>>> David's view: http://chelseacreekstudio.com/ca/cssd/mb.png
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>> Michael
>>>

>> Michael,
>>
>> See for yourself.
>>
>> Firefox>Preferences>Size 16>Advanced>Minimum font size: 14.
>>

> Ok. I see what you mean now. Do many people go in and change that?

It only takes one person to go in and do that. You never know what a
user or savvy client may do. This does not mean that you need live in
fear. But it is best not to make assumptions. Rigorous stress testing is
always a good idea.

> How do I get around that?

See my reply earlier today (if not the same suggestion made a couple of
weeks ago) regarding the ul. It is only a start point. And David H.
pointed you to Georg's article. If you run into difficulty, bring it back.

> Thanks,
> Michael

Tracy