Here ya go.....

I am trying to create the following layout using only <divs>

The page looks fine on Mac FireFox / Safari.

However the product area is overlapping the top content area wrapper in IE7 (on
XP)!
It does not break at the  productArea <div>!

Just tried :

<!-- prod boxes -->

div.clearer {clear: both; line-height: 0; height: 0;}

To get the areas not to overlapm, but it still is not working correctly.

Photoshop Comp
http://www.coraconnection.com/web/pals/9080.05-PALS-Comp12.png

Basic Layout:
http://www.coraconnection.com/web/css-comp.gif

HTML:
http://www.coraconnection.com/web/pals/pals_home-4products.htm

CSS:
http://www.coraconnection.com/web/pals/css/base.css

Also I can't seem to get the search box to look the comp, which is based
off apple.com design.

Suggestions are welcomed!!!

Dave Gilden  MCSD // member of American Federation of Musicians Local 72-147
(kora musician / audiophile / webmaster @ www.coraconnection.com  / Ft. Worth,
TX, USA)

        Cora Connection: Your West African Music Source   -- online since 1996!
          Resources, Recordings, Instruments & More!
              <http://www.coraconnection.com/>