On Aug 20, 2009, at 5:44 AM, Tod wrote:

> Sorry this might be a little off topic but I'm curious what others are
> doing regarding the use of iframes.
>
> I've always heard they were bad and that the W3C is slowly working on
> phasing them out but google's mixed results don't seem to support
> that.
>  I don't really use them myself and usually get along just fine with
> straight HTML and CSS but I'm curious to see what others are using.
>

> - Tod

Here's Google's thoughts about iFrames:

http://www.google.com/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=34445

Just because it's supported by W3C doesn't mean it's search engine-
friendly. W3C and Google are two separate entities. And that's why
it's wildly off-topic for CSS. How CSS helps or hinders your search
engine results is a topic for another mailing list or forum.

Theresa