hello,
i know that similar issues are being raised in recent days, however i am
unable to find a solution to my problem.
http://www.gjh.sk/~5ambrus/adif <-the site
the problem occurs, when you move the mouse to the middle item. all browsers
pop-up the menu with black text, green background-color and white border.
only firefox completely ignores the background color set to these very
items; at any other place it shows the background-color set.
if you could help me with this issue, i would appreciate it very much :)
also, if you had tips&tricks how to make certain things better/simpler those
advices are also very welcome :)
thanks for any answers,
Adam
PS: i know that you are skilled and are able to view the source code of both
the html page and the CSS, but for the sake of simplicity,
http://www.gjh.sk/~5ambrus/adif/index_style.css :)
PPS: also, do you know why the IEs 'see' the parent <ul> item and thus
change back the image? this does not happen in FF or Opera. thx again