hey all,

I am working on a page which has a search box which I have added styles
to, which have an unintended effect that I hope you can help me get rid of.

I am trying to get the search box and the submit button to be the same
height and have ended up with a couple of little jiggles on mouse over.
The search box loses the padding I added, and the submit button shifts a
few pixels to the right.

http://sandyfeldman.com/glaucomaresearch/4test1.html

here are the style sheets (only 4test1.css should effect the search box)
http://sandyfeldman.com/glaucomaresearch/js_css/4test1.css
http://sandyfeldman.com/glaucomaresearch/js_css/ytplayer.css
http://sandyfeldman.com/glaucomaresearch/js_css/ie6-hacks.css
http://sandyfeldman.com/glaucomaresearch/js_css/ie7-hacks.css

How can I get rid of this jiggle? And is there any way to get the submit
button to have the same mouse over effects as the donate button?

thanks!
Sandy