On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 11:12 AM, HallMarc Websites <
m...@hallmarcwebsites.com> wrote:

> whoops wrong link sorry, just try this
> Try This #1
> Add this to the Flash embed code:
>
> <param name="wmode" value="transparent">Add Coda CliphtmlTry This #2
> Make sure the element that is supposed to be on top has positioning (fixed,
> relative, or absolute) and a z-index value higher than the Flash object.
>

> Thank you,
> Marc Hall
> HallMarc Websites
> 610.446.3346

wmode=transparent. there are a bunch of different z-indexes that are
conflicting so now i'm just going through and trying to sort those out. it
seems as if i'm going to have to change ie's z-index depending on which
state the player is in so i'll have to use javascript to change that. so
unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a clean css fix. thanks for the
suggestions here!

jeff