> Hi - I was working on a tutorial and they suggested adding 'clear:
> left;'   to the descendent selector below in order to remove the
> problem of next label/question ( in this case:  'Rate your apartment
> farming skills' ) wrapping around the float in case where the text for
> the question/label before runs more than one line, as is the case with
> the second label.
> Although this problem is fixed, but now I am running into another
> problem in that the next 'input types' ( Novice, Intermediate, and
> Advanced  ) are wrapping around the long text. How can I best resolve
> this - thanking in advance, Naz.
>

> #subForm .label {
>    float: left;
>    width: 230px;
>    margin-right: 10px;
>    text-align: right;
>    font-weight: bold;
>    clear: left;
> }

> <form id="subForm" name="subForm" method="post" action="">
name?</label>
>                                <input type="text" name="name" id="name"
/></p>
> address? ....There's one last step for these labels. Because they're
> floated to the left, if the
> text runs more than one line, the question that follows will also try
> to wrap around to the right.</label>    /* .......SECOND LABEL */
>                               <input type="text" name="email" id="email"
/></p>
skills</span>
>               <label>
>                       <input name="skill" type="radio" value="novice"
> />Novice</label>
>               <label>
>                        <input name="skill" type="radio"
value="intermediate" /
>  >Intermediate</label>
>               <label>
>                       <input name="skill" type="radio" value="advanced"
> />Advanced</
> label>

> </form>

Try to you use a fieldset instead of a p to wrap the radio buttons and use
clear:left on that fieldset. That you should fix your float problem as
fieldsets create a new block-formatting context and will also contain the
floats.
Also, using fieldset is more semantic than using paragraphs for this.

--
Regards,
Thierry | http://www.TJKDesign.com