> Brian M. Curran wrote:
>> Actually I noticed that I still have a little image movement in Opera.
>> Ugh! ...so many browsers to verify.
>>

> David Laakso wrote:
>
> They are list items, too. Put both of them as list items within the ul.
> And add this to CSS style sheet
> #sideNavBar li img {
> display: block;
>    }

Thank you, that is looking allot better, and the code is nicer too. There's
still a little quirk with hover in IE7, but I believe that is because of my
css for all links, so I can work that out in the future. I've been googling
to see how to view my site in IE6, because I already run IE7 on my machine.
I want to see what Russ was talking about, but I think I may have fixed that
too, because I noticed a slight math problem with my padding. Thanks again!